DISCOVER WHAT A PROFESSIONAL VIRTUAL
BUSINESS ADDRESS IN VANCOUVER CAN MEAN
FOR YOUR COMPANY...
And what it can mean for You!
This is how it begins with your business identity! Get a great address,
establish your business profile, then grow with us. It's easy to start.
Sign up today and publish your new address the same day.
We’ve helped over 1000 business owners, entrepreneurs and independent workers for over 11 years to establish an image with our prestigious business address and mail services. We’ll help you get setup, register a new business, change your address and manage your mail.
We still have happy customers that have been with us for over 10 years and counting. From over 30 countries around the world. We are more focused than ever providing the ultimate customer service and new technology with mail portals and an APP to manage your digital mail on your phone.
Our commitment is to provide you Privacy, Mail Security, Productivity and Peace of Mind! We look forward to doing business with you.
Kevin Penstock, founder & CEO
3 IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER IF YOU USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
AND NINE AMAZING BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
3 BEST PRACTICES when setting up a business address & Digital Mailbox
THREE BEST PRACTICES when setting up a business address
- PRIVACY: Keep your private home address and location to your family and friends. Not the rigors of business. These days privacy is a big thing. Google and Facebook are already following you. It’s nice to be able to distinguish between work and home as well. With the amount of information available on the internet, the last thing that you would want to share is where you live.
- RESIDENTIAL VS. COMMERCIAL: Google maps and Google My Business have changed things for consumers. Buyers want to immediately see where their provider or supplier is located. A home address may not always provide that confidence
- CONTINUITY: Every time you move, you have to press PRINT again. Cards, Letterheads, Bills, Cheques. Pick a good address in the beginning, and you’ll never have to move. Remember a good service has the ability to increase your visibility, raise your level of presence and be able to FOLLOW you by forwarding your mail to you. You won’t have to worry about where you’re working from as we can even SCAN your mail and send it your way.
3 PRACTICAL features you get from a virtual and physical address
- GOOGLE RANKINGS. Increase Google place rankings with a unique suite number
- COURIERS: The Courier knocks and you’re not home! Couriers are used for everything. Eventually you’re going to need one. Have you ever missed an important package? Instead of having to stay home and waiting, or worse having the package (with your cheque) be returned to sender, why not have a professional business address with a receptionist able to sign for your package for safekeeping?
- WORK FROM HOME, or ANYWHERE. Never Lose Touch. Solo entrepreneur, mobile office, road warrior, remote company, digital nomad – whatever the reason, Earth Class Mail is the ideal solution to keep a consistent U.S. mailing address. Do business on your terms, we’ll take care of the mail.
3 BRANDING reasons and benefits for a virtual address in Canada
- YOUR BUSINESS IMAGE & PROFILE: Establish a professional image, Setup your new profile today! Your prestigious business address is an important piece of the branding exercise. You don’t skimp on your logo, your website, or your toll-free number – so don’t skimp on your business address either. It’s not just about mail, it’s about a complete professional appearance for your business.
- CAPTURE NEW CUSTOMERS. If you are not from Vancouver, then expand your business here with just an address. Publish a branch office. Setup an international identity.
- IMPRESS YOUR CLIENT WITH A MEETING: And you invite them to a franchise coffee shop. Not always the best impression. If you want people to take your business seriously, why not have a step above your competitors? Instead of having to yell over a coffee grinder, a good business address will also have meeting rooms for rent where you can wow your client without the rest of the world listening in on your private business matters.
Choice of three Prestigious Business Address
FEATURES OF A VIRTUAL ADDRESS & DIGITAL MAILBOX
Choice of three PLANS
Trusted by over 1000 clients for over 10 years, since 2009
"I love this place. I am almost scared of leaving a review... because I like it so much and don't want too many people to discover it. It's definitely a premium shared office space compared to all of the other places I visited and I know I will be coming back again soon!"Mike Reining, Mind Valley, Chicago IL
"The Profile has been a great resource for me and my media business during its many stages of growth over the past five years. Their service offerings have been flexible and well suited to my business. Highly recommended."Gordie Bowles, Fresh Air Publishing
“Hey thanks Profile. My workplaces have changed so much in the past few years. From my home to a drop-in Hotdesk at The Profile to Europe and back to The Profile in a private office, now home again. But my business address always stays the same! Cheers!”Christian Weselak, Netclicks Services Inc
"Our company decided to get a Virtual Mailbox with The Profile as we don’t really need a full time office. The Profile gives us all the services of a regular office without the huge overhead. It’s the best!"Benjamin Besharah, Neish Network
"In 2014, when our 6-person graphic design studio transitioned to a virtual environment, we still required a downtown presence, where mail and deliveries could be received, and with board rooms and meeting spaces available. The Profile stood out, head and shoulders above the other shared office spaces that we reviewed. Friendly, professional staff, great service and a quiet, business like environment, although many business groups work there on a daily basis. And last but not least, very reasonable monthly fees for excellent service. I wish we had made this move years ago!”Sheila Henriques, Outline Graphics
"I would recommend The Profile to anyone looking for a great work environment, positive energy, beautiful space and friendly staff! The views from our co-working space was stunning and helped our creative juices flowing. Lastly, it is hard to beat The Profile's unbelievable location right in the heart of Gastown."Clio De La Llave, Founder, Booje Media