120 Lonsdale Ave, Suite 210
- Seats up to 14 people
- 702 Sq. ft
- Ability to add additional space
- Monthly or Yearly terms
Floor Plan – 702 Square feet
Technology enabled workspace. Check in to desks and meeting rooms.
- Situated on the highly exposed corner of Lonsdale Avenue and East 1st Street, the subject property is a perennial landmark building that is a notable marker of North Vancouver.
- Lower Lonsdale is set to grow extensively with major mixed-use developments along the likes of Wallace & McDowell changing the landscape of the neighbourhood.
- With incomparable frontage along all traffic directions, the property has undergone prominent renovations to accommodate an array of office and retail uses.
- There is lots of shopping at the Lonsdale Quay Market, or at the many shops & restaurants up Lonsdale Avenue. The SeaBus gives access in about 10 minute to shopping in Downtown Vancouver.
In the old Canada Post building constructed in 1949. This heritage building is located on the north east corner of 1st Street and Lonsdale Avenue. The building is fully air-conditioned, features two full floors of office space over ground level retail, with Harbour views and rear Grade Level Loading. Plenty of surface parking in the area for clients and employees.
Amenities & Features
- Fully serviced
- High-Speed Wifi, regular cleaning, HDTVs – everything you need to do your best work.
- Fully furnished
- Lounge, shared kitchen, breakout rooms, and more – with a mix of both work tables and lounge seating.
- Flexible terms
- Stay for a few months or several years. No long-term commitments or hidden fees.
- Street level in Lower Lonsdale
- 5 min to Seabus
- 5 min walk to the Quay
- Carshare parking
WHY THE PROFILE?
Flex terms, No leases
Avoid the lock-in and hassles of traditional real estate leases – You decide where you want to be and how long you keep your space. Our pricing is simple, transparent, and all-inclusive.
Turn-key, move-in ready
All inclusive, move-in ready private Work Spaces. Choose decor and furniture styles. WiFi, amenities, bike rooms, all included.
Work from Anywhere
WFH + Office. A hybrid solution for today’s work. All access to all our 3 flex/coworking offices. Grow or reduce your space anytime.
Today’s post-covid offices require technology. The Profile provides a WFH, flex office strategy tailored for your team. An App with features such as Keyless entry with your mobile phone, scheduling, capacity monitoring, wifi check in, COVID check lists and adherence processes. Ready when you are.
Contact me today!
Chief Property Officer at The Profile
“We’re here 24/7 to help match your team with the ideal work environment and needs with The Profile’s portfolio of intelligently designed and move-in ready spaces.”