From 6:30PM until 8:30PM
At Suite 200B - 375 Water Street
If you have a startup or startup idea and would like to get feedback and guidance from top local entrepreneurs, then join this exclusive and public "Startup Office Hours" event.
At the event, attendees will have the opportunity to pitch expert CEO mentors and ask them questions about their business strategy, key decisions, next steps, and more. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how experienced entrepreneurs would tackle the problems you or others are facing.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading local CEOs
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who wants to learn about entrepreneurship
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Public Office Hours with Top CEOs
- Group Q&A Session
- Discussion and Drinks