Let us manage your mail and couriers for you. Keep your focus on your new business!
GET A UNIQUE ADDRESS
MAIL ALERTS & SCANNING
"I love this place. I am almost scared of leaving a review... because I like it so much and don't want too many people to discover it. It's definitely a premium shared office space compared to all of the other places I visited and I know I will be coming back again soon!"Mike Reining, Mind Valley, Chicago IL
"The Profile has been a great resource for me and my media business during its many stages of growth over the past five years. Their service offerings have been flexible and well suited to my business. Highly recommended."Gordie Bowles, Fresh Air Publishing
“Hey thanks Profile. My workplaces have changed so much in the past few years. From my home to a drop-in Hotdesk at The Profile to Europe and back to The Profile in a private office, now home again. But my business address always stays the same! Cheers!”Christian Weselak, Netclicks Services Inc
"Our company decided to get a Virtual Mailbox with The Profile as we don’t really need a full time office. The Profile gives us all the services of a regular office without the huge overhead. It’s the best!"Benjamin Besharah, Neish Network
"In 2014, when our 6-person graphic design studio transitioned to a virtual environment, we still required a downtown presence, where mail and deliveries could be received, and with board rooms and meeting spaces available.The Profile stood out, head and shoulders above the other shared office spaces that we reviewed. Friendly, professional staff, great service and a quiet, businesslike environment, although many business groups work there on a daily basis. And last but not least, very reasonable monthly fees for excellent service. I wish we had made this move years ago!”Sheila Henriques, Outline Graphics
I would recommend The Profile to anyone looking for a great work environment, positive energy, beautiful space and friendly staff! The views from our co-working space was stunning and helped our creative juices flowing. Lastly, it is hard to beat The Profile's unbelievable location right in the heart of Gastown.Clio De La Llave, Founder, Booje Media
What is your cancellation policy?
Very few actually!
We asked you. You told us. We listened.
- Call us, or email us and we will cancel the Same-Day
- No final payment. No questions asked. No Problem.
Why? Because you told us that things change. Today you needed our services, tomorrow you don’t. For whatever reason, we don’t need to ask and you don’t need to tell.
What happens when we cancel?
- You need to go to Canada Post and submit a mail forwarding service
- Please notify your vendors, customers and contacts that your mailing address has changed
- Please remove any publication of our address on the web. All places where you have published our address including your email signatures.
Is saying goodbye forever?
- Definitely not. In fact, we will keep your unique office number aside for up to a year. We won’t give it to anyone else just in case things change and you come back. We’ll still have your unique mailbox number.
- If we don’t hear from you after about a year. Your number may get put back on the availability list and someone may choose it, or maybe not.
- We hope to hear from you again some day
What are the other terms?
- Upon cancellation? We will hold your mail in our office for you to pick up after 60 days.
- After 60 days? We will send your mail back to Canada Post as “Return to Sender”
- What if we get mail within this 60 days and want this mail forwarded? No problem, we’ll get a quote from Canada Post for the postage amount plus our handling fee of $5 and send you an invoice. Upon payment, we will continue to forward your mail
- What if small packages continue to arrive within this 60 days? Please let your senders know you have changed your address, otherwise we’ll get a quote from Canada Post Xpress for the courier postage amount plus our handling fee of $10 and send you an invoice. Upon payment, we will forward your package.
What about business licenses and permints?
Regarding business licenses and permits:
– We hold a master business license for our premises here as we hold the master lease on the premises.
– Only one business license is authorized for a single location as per the City Hall requirements.
– We are authorized/permitted to use the space and allow our tenants to use the space for a particular use as per our application.
So your business is allowed to conduct business here without a seperate business license.
However, if you conduct business in Vancouver, you as a virtual member or tenant are still required to have a business permit.
You can do this, but you must use your home address using a home-based business permit.
– You can apply here. http://vancouver.ca/doing-business/at-home-businesses-and-rental-properties.aspx
If you have any other questions regarding this please let us know.
What additional costs are there for a virtual address?
For your virtual address subscription, additional costs could incur for additional mail handling services that you may require. You can request mail forwarded to a different address. You can request send mail by courier. Please call our mail room at 604-637-9725 for specific information regarding additional costs.
Tell me again about the Social Mailbox?
Thanks for asking again. Your virtual mail address is hosted in our Coworking space at The Landing in Gastown. Not just a PO service or a flex office. In fact we put your physical mailbox in our private business club cafe so we can get a change to meet you. If you sign up to our news letter and slack, we’ll let you know when we are hosting lunch-and-learns, barista lessons, and other social events in the cafe. The next time you come in to check your mail, sit and relax, have a coffee or an espresso and hang out, get to know us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Still have questions?
Drop us a line at 604-637-9725 to talk directly to our mail room team, or click the chat button on our site to talk to someone immediately. We love answering questions.