From 6:00 PM until 7:30 PM
At The Profile
The Waterstreet Profile, 375 Water St #200, The Landing, Vancouver, BC V6B 5C6, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Learn how to quantify, measure and change your corporate culture in order to address underlying issues
- The ReFrame Group's thought-leadership sessions are open to any and all people & culture professionals as well as the broader business community.
- The downside of separating work life and personal life
- Why the traditional concept of work/life balance doesn’t work in today’s world
- Improve engagement, alignment, and team collaboration
- How Vega creates culture and programs that empower the “whole person” to thrive
- The benefits of a “whole person” approach
Shiah Bazeley is passionate about people. As the Director, People & Culture at Vega, she ensures that the company remains a sought-after employer with a culture that other brands only dream about. With more than 10 years of experience across industries like health and wellness, technology, new media and apparel, she designs people-focused programs that help companies build a strong organizational culture and world-class employer brand. Both strategic and hands-on, she champions an effective common-sense approach that balances the “touchy-feely” side of HR with programs that strategically align to the objectives of the business and drive tangible results. Shiah believes that successful companies are built by investing in and nurturing their most valuable asset – people.
Terms & Conditions
Have fun, shake hands and meet great people!