The objective of the Founder’s Circle is to build a bulletproof group of exceptional entrepreneurs with different skills who adopt the attitude of supporting each other no matter what. This is the difference between doing it alone and having a powerful support network. We extend that support with the Expert Dojo community, with the goal of connecting and utilizing their resources and ultimately spending time at the Dojo, initially at the upcoming Investor Festival.
The plan is to have three full day Founder Circle sessions, one each month, leading up to the Investor Festival. Each Thursday between the all day sessions we will have open office hours from 10-12 for companies to meet in person or Skype/Hangout in for support and discussion. More of this during our session on Thursday.
We are looking forward to building the best support group you’ve ever been involved with! Let’s make this epic!
Here it is the outline of the day:
• 10am – Getting to know each other – Intros and Issues facing us in 2017
MILESTONES – Bryan McMahon, Founder, Expert Dojo
• 11am – Intro to the Founder’s Circle program
• 12pm – Milestone planning in 2017
• 1:00pm – Break – Lunch will be served (60 Mins)
STRATEGY – John McDonald – Founder/CEO Firstep – www.firstep.ca
• 2pm – Joined by John McDonald, chief strategist for Firstep and an introduction to Edge Thinking and how we can use it to maximize our chances of success
• 3.30pm – Break (30 Mins)
Planning the Next Sessions
• 4pm – Roundtable to discuss and get consensus from the group on the key subjects to
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION